More on mullets

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Mar 10 23:24:20 UTC 2002

Even MORE on mullets:

In the latest issue of FHM, there's a piece about a line of mullet head
action figures (mulletheadtoys.com). The creator of the toys describes
the mullet as "the best of both worlds...it's business in the front and
party in the back." In the piece, the terms "hockey hair," "neck
carpet," "Backstage Pass," and "Margaritaville Spill" are also used, the
latter two being the names of two of the figures.

Gareth