text message abbreviations used in speech!

Mike Brisbin mikebrisbin at CONTACTDISTRIBUTION.COM
Fri May 24 16:45:18 UTC 2002

I don't know if anyone has seen this one, but if TLA is old maybe you have
not seen AFA (Another F'n Acronym)
I stumbled onto this one about 2 years ago.

Mike Brisbin
Toronto, Canada