"Big Apple" indeed!

Mike Salovesh t20mxs1 at CORN.CSO.NIU.EDU
Mon Oct 14 02:18:39 UTC 2002

The juxtaposition of two NYC items in one post from Barry Popik prompted
me to a stunning realization. Doesn't it make sense that if "Big Apple"
came out of the speech of stable hands, it's a way of saying that NYC is
a big horse apple? (For those who never heard of horse apples, that's
just a label for horsecrap.)

--  mike salovesh     <m-salovesh-9 at alumni.uchicago.edu>     PEACE !!!

These are the items I mean: