do not open without your mother's permission

Wendalyn Nichols wendalyn at NYC.RR.COM
Thu Oct 31 18:23:12 UTC 2002

I've definitely heard the term; it does indeed refer to parties held in
people's homes at which erotic clothing and sex toys are sold, in the same
way that Tupperware operates. As far as I know it's not an official name
for a specific company, but rather a catch-all slang term for this type of
party.

Wendalyn Nichols