SHOUTING; emphasis?

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Sep 11 20:19:08 UTC 2002

steve kleinedler:
 >arnold zwicky is my typographical hero.

to give proper credit: i got it from ellen prince.  it is much
easier for me than mixed-case typing.  but then i type with only
two fingers (on my right hand, using one finger on my left for
shift, ctrl, and alt).  in any case, lower-case typing is faster
for me and causes fewer errors.

as a corollary, i now find all-lc text as easy to read as
mixed-case text.  (these are subjective judgments, not experimental
results.)

arnold (zwicky at csli.stanford.edu)