arnetted

mark worden mworden at WIZZARDS.NET
Sun Apr 20 20:42:20 UTC 2003

Some targets are more legitimate than others ::

View from Baghdad: Anger at US grows as hunger, looting and gunfights grip
the streets. By Nick Meo

They didn't want Saddam Hussein back, but most Iraqis were clear about why
they had been 'liberated'. 'America bombed the communications ministry, the
agriculture ministry and the sports ministry,' said Amir, a taxi driver.
'But they didn't touch the oil ministry.'

Sure enough the building was standing intact next to its charred neighbours
in the government district, heavily guarded by US troops in contrast to the
museum which had its priceless collection destroyed and stolen.
http://www.sundayherald.com/33190