L-Soft list server at UGA (1.8d)11:30 AM 8/9/03 -0400 3 Rejected posting to ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Sat Aug 9 16:58:33 UTC 2003

I assume that the utterance listed above in the subject line (which
informed me that I am not entitled to post to Ads-L under some
unrecognizable address) was some sort of glitch in the listserv machinery
since I haven't posted to Ads-L for   a week and that one seemed to fare
normally.  A post I sent on July 30 never turned up in my box, though it
apparently went to some others on the list who responded to it.
A. Murie