L-Soft list server at UGA (1.8d)11:30 AM 8/9/03 -0400 3 Rejected posting to ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Anne Gilbert avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET
Sun Aug 10 00:20:18 UTC 2003

Sagehen:

> I assume that the utterance listed above in the subject line (which
> informed me that I am not entitled to post to Ads-L under some
> unrecognizable address) was some sort of glitch in the listserv machinery
> since I haven't posted to Ads-L for   a week and that one seemed to fare
> normally.  A post I sent on July 30 never turned up in my box, though it
> apparently went to some others on the list who responded to it.

If it makes you feel any better, I got one of those too.  And there was a
bunch of gobbedygook for a "message" in the body of the text. I just deleted
the thing, as my antispam device showed that it wasn't sent by *me*.
Anne G