Plumcot (1903)

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Aug 31 15:06:50 UTC 2003

We had one of those trees, when we had a house -- those are also called
Italian plums . . . and it is too bad they aren't stocked somewhere.  They
were a special part of autumn, from October on.  Not to mention the number
of raccoons and squirrels who thought they were pretty good too.

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>