Providence (Re: Salt Water Taffy (again))

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 21 23:59:20 UTC 2003

  This Thursday (in about two days), I'll take an Amtrak up to Providence for
a day research trip.  The Providence newspapers, the library had told me, are
indexed.  I'll look for everything from New York System hot dogs to Salt
Walter Taffy to Cabinets (shakes).
   If anyone wants anything researched (maybe I'll go to Brown University as
well; I'll try the historical society, but won't have time for Johnson &
Wales), tell me now.
   Also, maybe someone can warn the women?

Barry Popik