Vocabula

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Sun Jun 22 15:48:55 UTC 2003

With all due respect, as I am but an amateur and a
spectator here, even I can see how unsupportable
your thesis is. To cite the glaringly obvious refutational
example, German society in the 1930s and 40s was
anything but lax (indeed, in general it moved in the
other direction partly in reaction to the perceived
"laxness" and excesses of the Weimar Republic).

Wouldn't this remarkable ability of Bush "and his
minions" to "deceive the world" imply at least a
modicum of smarts and care on their part, two
qualities not generally associated with laxness?

Don