Heart attack/cholesterol on a bun

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 29 04:28:51 UTC 2003

HEART ATTACK ON A BUN
71 Google hits, 90 Google Groups hits

CHOLESTEROL ON A BUN
23 Google hits,  5 Google Group hits

   This is the earliest hit on Google Groups--1992, from alt.mcdonalds:

From: <A HREF="http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=author:charlet%40hubcap.clemson.edu+">Charles E "Rick" Taylor IV</A> (<A HREF="mailto:charlet%40hubcap.clemson.edu">charlet at hubcap.clemson.edu</A>)
Subject: Re: New sandwich
Newsgroups: <A HREF="http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=alt.mcdonalds">alt.mcdonalds</A>
Date: 1992-02-12 20:43:11 PST

tpmonai at ariel.lerc.nasa.gov (Lee Monai (ANALEX)) writes:
>In article <1992Feb3.182650.17998 at linus.mitre.org>, jon at cyclone.MITRE.org
(J. E. Shum) writes...>> >>Has anyone seen the ad for McDonalds newest sandwich?
 I kid you not; It>>is called the DOUBLE Quarter Pounder w/cheese.  Talk
about heart attack >>on a bun!>>
 >What! No BACON on it!  Sorry, it ain't instant coronary without bacon!

Bacon or no, Wendy's still has it beat for most lethal substance ever to
grace a bun - the TRIPLE with cheese.  I can feel my cholesterol level rise just
thinking about it.  C'mon McDonalds, give us something a bit more lethal!!! :)
-- Rick __