Texmati rice (1977)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 31 00:16:36 UTC 2003

    I don't know if DARE is interested in "Texmati."  I'll do some more work on "basmati" soon.

Texmati rice
Definition: An aromatic rice that's a cross between American long-grain rice and basmati. It has more flavor and fragrance than its American parent and less than basmati. Texmati comes in both white and brown versions, with the brown having a nuttier nuance than the white. See also rice.
--Copyright (c) 1995 by Barron's Educational Series, from The New Food Lover's Companion, Second Edition, by Sharon Tyler Herbst

http://www.riceselect.com/texmati.htm

Word Mark TEXMATI
Goods and Services (CANCELLED) IC 030. US 046. G & S: RICE. FIRST USE: 19770324. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19770412
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 73127255
Filing Date May 19, 1977
Registration Number 1084981
Registration Date February 7, 1978
Owner (REGISTRANT) General Crude Oil Company UNKNOWN Houston TEXAS
(LAST LISTED OWNER) GENERAL CRUDE OIL COMPANY CORPORATION DELAWARE P.O. BOX 2252 HOUSTON, TEX. 77001 HOUSTON TEXAS 77001
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Cancellation Date July 3, 1984