Negro barbecue and lynching bee

Michael Quinion TheEditor at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG
Tue May 6 12:44:53 UTC 2003

Sorry for this off-topic message, but it has been reported to me that
there have been problems with incoming e-mail messages to my World
Wide Words account going astray in recent weeks without errors being
reported to the sender. If an ADS-L subscriber has sent me a message
recently that has not received a reply, could it be copied to another
address (which I will give in expanded form to avoid the spammers
getting it):

    michael [dot] quinion [at] blueyonder.co.uk

--
Michael Quinion
Editor, World Wide Words