So there really are differences between British and American English

Mon Oct 27 12:56:41 UTC 2003

Gerald,

I don't get it. What do the British have for "tool" that we don't? I
have it (as a noun) as:

1) implement (screwdriver, wrench,...)
2) penis
3) a silly, stupid, ineffective person (pretty clearly derived from 2).

If there's an (n.) tool I don't know about among the Brits, I need to
know. Some of my best .........

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston