1904 attribtuion sought

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Tue Apr 6 23:22:48 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Orin Hargraves" <orinkh at CARR.ORG>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 4:37 PM
Subject: 1904 attribtuion sought

> I'm trying to help a UK colleague who is
>
> "trying to hunt down the paper which ran the leader 'Jeffersonian Astounds
> All' in 1904 when Roosevelt was re-elected President.  Cambridge, Ohio is
as
> much as I have."

The Cambridge, OH. paper was "named"  _The Cambridge Jeffersonian_ .  Is
this any help?  I do have access to the issues for most of 1904, but there
is nothing with "astounds" in it.  Not that newspaperarchive turned up.

My guess is he's tracking down a headline that doesn't mean what he thinks
it means.

Sam Clements