Homonausea and Intenduendo

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 3 03:44:24 UTC 2004

HOMONAUSEA--33 Google Groups hits, 49 Google Groups hits
HOMONAUSEOUS--5 Google hits, 2 Google Groups hits
INTENDUENDO--not on Google

THE DAILY SHOW (Comedy Central; catch the repeat at 1 a.m. or 7 p.m.) had a
hilarious interview with someone who was "not homophobic." "I'm homo-nauseous,"
he said. A graphic showed how this affects the breathing tubes.

The hapless interviewee said that he was worried about the "intenduendoes"
sent by gay people, especially when he's playing pool.

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: Homophobia!
... If you do a dejanews/google scan you can find the earliest instances
of its use. The term I am talking about is "Homonausea". Moja ...
uk.politics.misc - Dec 10, 2002 by Moja - View Thread (70 articles)

Re: Fireball Killer Gang Hunted ........Just Read This And Weep
... I believe he is still a member of the council. And as long as he is not a
homonazi he is respected. Houston does not care much for homonausea. ...
alt.politics.british - Dec 10, 2002 by Moja - View Thread (130 articles)Re:

Homonausea in Q2
*woof* *woof* er, I mean: *sniff* *sniff* -- --John Wolanski Remove the
"_removethis_"
from my email address to reply. NO! I do believe it's: STOP! Help! ...
alt.games.quake2 - Mar 16, 1999 by John Wolanski - View Thread (19 articles)

Re: She Hulk letters page admits homosexuals!
... for you is disgust. Pure and simple. We are, shall we say, "homonauseous
."
You wish and dream that we fear you. Look it up in either ...
rec.arts.comics - Mar 8, 1992 by Jim Cowling - View Thread (14 articles)

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BARRY POPIK?--New York City.
WHERE DID BARRY POPIK EAT?--A Department of Finance cookout at Gracie
Mansion. Never turn down an offer of free food from a billionaire.