Truespel Analysis of USA English - Book One

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue Aug 10 16:16:02 UTC 2004

>arnold,

I was trying to make a distinction between the only archaic wh-w and
the truly ancient ow+r/oh+r, but you have clearly out-anciented me. I
might save my terminology by calling the distinctions you note
'prehistoric.'

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston