wide array of death euphemisms

Tue Aug 31 21:12:01 UTC 2004

Taking the time to punctuate correctly helps the writer as much
as the reader, in this case.

1.  The writer is asking for assistance -- why make it hard
for the potential helpers to figure out the question?

2.  Grant referred to prioritizing the requests for help,
by the status of the requestor.  The more the writing looks
to be from an elementary/junior high student, the less likely
it will get a serious response.

3.  Really, does it take that much longer to fix up the paragraph?