Origin of the Term "Hot Dog"--book now on sale

Baker, John JMB at STRADLEY.COM
Thu Dec 2 14:18:04 UTC 2004

        The article is available online at

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com/articles/2004/11/30/news/local_news/news03.txt

John Baker

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf
Of Dave Hause
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:29 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Origin of the Term "Hot Dog"--book now on sale

For interest, my local paper, The Waynesville Daily Guide (actually only
published 4 days a week) devoted about a third of the front page to the book
on the 30th.  The top two stories were about non-fatal area traffic
accidents with photos and the county commissioners deciding to retain Blue
Cross insurance for employees.
Dave Hause, dwhause at jobe.net
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO