ADS-L Digest - 28 Nov 2004 to 29 Nov 2004 (#2004-335)

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Dec 3 04:23:54 UTC 2004

That's very interesting. BTW, as a graduate of UC Davis, I've long been
familiar with your university and the unfortunate - from the Davis
point of view - athletic prowess of its football teams. We had to move
up to Div I-AA to get away from you guys!;-)

-Wilson Gray