southpaws, wingers, wrong-wingers

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Thu Dec 9 06:34:55 UTC 2004

The blog http://politicalwire.com has links to "Southpaws"
(left-of-center blogs) and "Wingers" (right-of-center blogs).

I've seen "wrong-winger" used for conservatives; it's presumably a
"correction" of right-winger.

Googling on "wrong-wingers" brings up 249 entries, including this one --
with "Repugnican" as a bonus:

COMMENTS
I was right! Wrong-wingers are little pussies! This just in: Colorado
Repugnican
State Senator John Andrews is worried that so-called ...
www.needlenose.com/pMachineFree2.2.1/ comments.php?id=663_0_1_0_C - 4k -
Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.needlenose.com ]

The recent term "Reality Based Community" brings up 251,000 pages,
including these:

Matthew Yglesias: The Widening Reality-Based Community
Matthew Yglesias. Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community. ...
October 18, 2004. The Widening Reality-Based Community. One of the odd ...
yglesias.typepad.com/matthew/ 2004/10/the_widening_re.html - 101k -
Cached - Similar pages

Warblogging.com: The Reality-Based Community — Read in the White ...
... October 18, 2004. The Reality-Based Community. The New York Times
Magazine this past weekend featured an article by Ron Suskind about
President Bush's faith. ...
www.warblogging.com/archives/000935.php - 23k - Dec 7, 2004 - Cached -
Similar pages

--