Singular "yez"?

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Mon Dec 13 23:51:30 UTC 2004

This reminds me of the man on trial who says "So what if the prosecution can bring in 2 people who say they saw me do it; I can bring in 20 who can say they DIDN'T see me do it."
I'm really not sure what prejudice I could have with respect to singular y'all.  What difference does it make to me whether anyone says sing. y'all?  All I know is what I was told by my Kentuck colleague.
Fritz