grant barrett in the NYT (was Re: "Cake Day" in New York City?)

Sun Dec 26 19:32:31 UTC 2004

Thank you, gentlemen. Given the blandification and scissoring also
known as the New York Times editorial process, I think it's not too
bad, though as Larry says, I think I've tipped my hand a bit on my WOTY
nominations. Still, they cut about ten words from my submission (and
most of the notes), so I may have a few surprises in Oakland.

Grant