Question about Scottish

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Feb 17 18:46:22 UTC 2004

To reach a lot of people familiar with Scots, you might try posting your
query to Lowlands-L, an e-mail discussion group devoted to Germanic
languages that originated in the lowlands areas of Europe.  (Scots is
included not because of the Scottish lowlands, but because its history is
traceable to immigrants from lowlands areas of Europe.)  Go to:
<http://www.lowlands-l.net/>

Peter Mc.

--On Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:58 AM -0600 Gerald Cohen