Book by Erin McKean & James Clapp

Erin McKean editor at VERBATIMMAG.COM
Thu Jan 29 19:05:43 UTC 2004

Fred, thank you for sending this nice review to the list.

Enid (as always) is right. Jim Clapp wrote the topical essays, which
were then edited by Feinman, who had selected and commented on the
headwords. (I was merely a glorified traffic director for this book
...)

On the actual title page it's clear: edited by Feinman, essays by
Clapp. And I have to say I enjoyed working with both of them very
much!

Erin