Federal nugget

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Fri Jul 2 15:58:04 UTC 2004

Is there anybody out there who collects federalese?

I just learned that the Health Resources and Services Administration of HHS
has a "Division of Independent Review Objective Review Committee."

I don't think this has anything to do with the "Federalwide Assurance," or
FWA, though this also exists.

Of course, as another federal document I came across several years ago was
at pains to point out, "this information is provided for information only."

Peter Mc.