"I've got a gun, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 5 20:59:51 UTC 2004

   Calm down.  Just a phrase.  I don't have a gun.  Actually, I've got
Microsoft Windows and I'm completely afraid to use it.

(GOOGLE ANSWERS)
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=369023