extraordinary coordination

Fri Jul 9 17:21:39 UTC 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Peter A. McGraw wrote:

> I actually find Browning's sentence "kinda neat"--in both literal and
> figurative senses.  (And I'm un- neither -concerned nor -insured.)

i admire your chutzpah in devising that coordination, and when i say
that i mean it in the nicest possible way.

arnold, who finds browning's coordination (unlike your tmetic one, or
larry's zeugmatic "who have less access to, but don't really, care")
entirely grammatical, just challenging to interpret