"preventative"

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jul 19 19:35:26 UTC 2004

"Commenter" is new to me. However, it feels, so to speak, good to me,
like "converse" and "conversate." That is, "commenter" seems not to
have (yes, "to not have" also takes the meat, IMO) the same meaning as
"commentater." "Preventative" annoys me because it seems to have
exactly the same meaning as "preventive." Also, if some form from back
in the day is going to be revived, why not "aft-" or "backhead" in
place of "occiput"?

-Wilson Gray