Errant journalistic treatments of "hot dog"

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Jul 25 22:03:51 UTC 2004

    The journalistic items reproduced below by Barry have no more
significance than a pimple on an elephant's behind. The important
developments are the "hot-dog" book I'm presently compiling (authors:
Popik, Shulman, Cohen) and Becky Mercuri's "hot dog" book (in
progress), both of which give due credit to Barry for his
extraordinary research. Bruce Kraig also has an article in the works,
and in several e-mails he shows he is well aware of Barry's research
and the falsity of the Dorgan/Stevens/Polo Ground story.

    As for Barry's website, it's a major undertaking, and several
ads-l members have already congratulated him for starting it. I now
join them in this.

Gerald Cohen