off the wall

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 2 20:11:27 UTC 2004

Had I been able to predict the kind of response that my message would
elicit from you, I would have made a greater effort to clarify my
remarks. Unfortunately, I could not. Therefore, I ask only that you
accept my sincerest apologies. I regret the error.
On the other hand, I found your remarks re telephony quite informative.

-Wilson Gray