New ADS server and primary email; new site TK

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Jun 2 22:32:19 UTC 2004

And I say, kudos to Grant for managing the web site for quite a number of
years, and now for buttering cats' paws and dealing with oodles o'
spam--all so that the rest of us can effortlessly enjoy this list.

Peter Mc.

--On Wednesday, June 2, 2004 6:26 PM -0400 Grant Barrett