WGAF [was "phat/phatt"]

Bonnie Taylor-Blake taylor-blake at NC.RR.COM
Thu Jun 3 08:08:24 UTC 2004

Wilson Gray's comment (thank you) reminds me of an anecdote involving
the rather sly use of "WGASA" (which is pronounced as "wagasa").  See
David Mikkelson's analysis of the San Diego Zoo's adoption of this
acronym,

<http://www.snopes.com/business/names/wgasa.asp>

-- Bonnie Taylor-Blake