Club Sandwiches (1894); "Club sandwiches, not seals" (1996)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 12 05:17:07 UTC 2004

CLUB SANDWICHES, NOT SEALS

CLUB SANDWICHES NOT--332 Google hits, 82 Google Groups hits

   Paris Hilton has been wearing this slogan recently.
   We're hitting the bottom with our food phrases, folks.

(GOOGLE)
Paris Hilton is Suddenly Against Clubbing; The Simple Life Star ...
... Paris Hilton is Suddenly Against Clubbing; The Simple Life Star Prefers
to 'Club
Sandwiches, Not Seals' Wednesday, 21 January 2004 @ 23:03:11 EST. Funny ...
www.hypocrites.com/article16530.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

CNEWS World - Paris Hilton joins seal hunt protest
... At this month's Sundance Film Festival, Paris Hilton posed in an
anti-hunt sweatshirt
-- "Club Sandwiches, Not Seals" -- and signed a protest letter to the ...
cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2004/01/29/329063-ap.html - 30k - Cached - Similar
pages

Vogue Stories
American Idol finalist Fantasia Barrino in her "Club Sandwiches, Not
Seals" T-shirt © WireImage. SEAL OF DISAPPROVAL. AMERICAN IDOL ...
www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=17752 - 21k - Cached -
Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Clubbing was Living with ceri was Who should die?
Club sandwiches not seals. ROFLMAO!!!! I want one...I want one!! ceri
~who glanced at the clock and is late for work...opps! Wonder ...
alt.books.poppy-z-brite - Jan 31, 1997 by Just ceri - View Thread (1 article)

Re: Living with ceri was Who should die?
... i thought you were seeking help about that.... That reminds me of
something....
Today I saw a guy wearing a shirt that said Club sandwiches not seals. ...
alt.books.poppy-z-brite - Jan 30, 1997 by Ephebe - View Thread (14 articles)

Re: Physical Memory Addresses
... DPMI) interface call. -- Neil Jarvis, Proteon International R&D, York,
UK. (Neil.Jarvis at proteon.com) -- Club sandwiches, not seals!
comp.os.msdos.djgpp - Sep 18, 1996 by Neil Jarvis - View Thread (9 articles)

Re: Orphaned Response - (nf)
#R:dartvax:-61900:inmet:6400085:177600:30 inmet!andrew
Jan 22 19:03:00 1984 Club sandwiches, not wombats!
net.misc - Jan 24, 1984 by andrew at inmet.UUCP - View Thread (26 articles)

CLUB SANDWICHES

   Here's a "club sandwich"--not "clubhouse sandwich"--in 1894.

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
 Bucks County Gazette   Thursday, December 27, 1894 Bristol, Pennsylvania
...sales of home manufactures and less CLUB SANDWICHES, These are very for..
Pg. 2, col. 3:
   Club Sandwiches.--These are very tasty for after-theatre suppers, and are
made of very thin white bread and butter, with the cold white meat of chicken,
salted and peppered and laid on a leaf of lettuce, between the bread.  Again,
chopped green peppers or capers may be sprinkled over the chicken when the
lettuce is omitted.

   Trenton Evening Times    Monday, April 26, 1897 Trenton, New Jersey
...refreshments could not be served with CLUB SANDWICHES. It seems that the
board.....thanks to th Fin, For add Feather CLUB, who har gent quite a number
of..

   Woodland Daily Democrat  Thursday, May 18, 1893 Woodland, California
...1 of Cosmos CLUB salad, Bohemian CLUB SANDWICHES, chicken SANDWICHES..