location, location, location 1926

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Mon Jun 14 01:21:07 UTC 2004

We only had this one back to 1956 I think.

27 Sept. 1926, Chicago Tribune  36/6  (classified ads)

ATTENTION,/SALESMEN, SALES MGRS./ LOCATION/LOCATION/LOCATION
Close in to Rogers park./Greatest cross section business streets./Close to L, 35 min. downtown./Choicest high grade restricted Apartment locations and valuable corners./ PROFITS to your customers./ IMPROVEMENTS--Quick development./ A LOCATION that builds sales/ for you, eliminating all resistance./ Your greatest opportunity to make/ money is in THIS PROPERTY.

Not exactly a house for sale, but the same understanding.

Sam Clements