location location location 1926

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Mon Jun 14 01:35:53 UTC 2004

I believe we only took this one back to 1956.

27 Sept. 1926  Chicago Tribune 36/6  (classified ads)

ATTENTION,/ SALESMEN, SALES MGRS./ LOCATION/ LOCATION/ LOCATION

   Close in to Rogers Park./ Greatest cross section business streets/close to L, 35 min. downtown/choicest high grade restricted apartment locations and valuable corners/profits to your customers/improvements--quick developemnt/a location that builds sales for you, elimination all resistance/your greates opportunity to make money is in this property.

   --maybe not a house for sale, but still......

SC