Actor's Dialects

Joan Houston Hall jdhall at WISCMAIL.WISC.EDU
Mon Mar 8 19:04:08 UTC 2004

You can contact me at this address. At this point they are still on
cassettes, though we are in the process of making CDs.  The cost is $8 per
side of a cassette.  The best way to see if we have what people are
interested in is to look at the Informant list in the front matter to
Volume I.  There you can see what communities we did interviews in, see
which Informants made tape recordings, and find out details of age, sex,
race, amount of education, and community type for each one.