Googleable ADS-L

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Tue Mar 9 13:24:34 UTC 2004

From:    "Douglas G. Wilson" <douglas at NB.NET>

: I see that the messages on this list are now found by Google...

<snip>

: Whatever you or I said on the list about (say) "quahogs" three years
: ago will be found by anybody googling for "quahogs". Then that interested
: person can e-mail you and me at his pleasure to discuss the quahogs
: further. Some words may arouse more -- and/or less welcome --
: interest than "quahogs", of course.

: Googling for my own name I come up with hundreds of items from the
: list.

Sometimes it's comforting to know that I have an effectively ungooglable
name.

<snip>

David Bowie                                         http://pmpkn.net/lx