query: "stud muffin"

Kathleen E. Miller millerk at NYTIMES.COM
Wed May 5 15:57:17 UTC 2004

The first in in the Times (searched before 1990) from 1988. No studmuffin

" 'Total Party in Eilat, July 31. See you there? (signed) Stud Muffin and
the Man.'" This was, according to the reporter, seen on a invitation that
was placed on the "famous" bulletin board of Richie's New York Pizza on Ben
Yehuda Street in Jerusalem.

"Ben Yehuda Street" by Rosellen Brown The New York Times March 13, 1988