Reply to Arnold

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu May 20 00:08:57 UTC 2004

Arnold,

My goodness--your humility (not to mention your story) leaves me
speechless!  The day you aren't to be taken seriously is a day most of the
rest of us might as well fold up our tents and silently steal away.

If the little gems (and the occasional string of pearls) you have
contributed to ADS-L are a result of the experiences you describe, then I
feel a little guilty at having benefited from your contributions, but they
have immeasurably enriched the discourse on this list.

I hope I understand correctly that the worst is over for you and things
will continue to improve.  While I hope this means you will be able to
return to all the projects you have been wanting to finish, I also hope it
doesn't mean the end of your ADS-L gems.  Perhaps you can find a way to
continue them as "sneak previews" to ADS-L, even if they then go on to
become full features elsewhere.

You have my appreciation and admiration.

Peter Mc.

--On Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:29 PM -0700 "Arnold M. Zwicky"