Weasel Coffee; Asia Pacific Food Expo (Cat Whiskers Tea)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 8 01:46:34 UTC 2004

ASIA PACIFIC FOOD EXPO

Greetings from Singapore. My stopover time here will be well spent. I had no idea, but there's the first annual Asia Pacific Food Expo going on!

(GOOGLE)
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry | Activities ...
ACTIVITIES. Asia Pacific Food Expo 2004. A Dedicated Regional Food Event
Organised by the Industry for the Industry. Organiser: The ...
english.sccci.org.sg/index.cfm?GPID=523 - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Welcome to Asia Pacific Food Expo 2004
Participating Companies APFE Events News Update Contact Info. Exhibition Info Conference
Events and Schedule Travel and Accomodation Press Releases, ...
www.orient-explorer.com/APFC/index.asp - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Singapore Expo - What's Coming Up
... panoramic views. « back. Asia Pacific Food Expo Public Hall 5 04-Nov-04 to
08-Nov-04 Start Time: 11:00; End Time : 22:00. Show Profile ...
www.singapore-expo.com.sg/ events_more.asp?EventID_in=202 - 18k - 6 Nov 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

AsiaCuisine: News November
... Asia Pacific Food Expo 2004, Singapore 2004-11-01 Mark your calendar for 4 to 8
November 2004 as the Asia Pacific Food Expo 2004 will be held at the Singapore ...
www.asiacuisine.com.sg/eventsnews.php3 - 18k - 6 Nov 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

Some products include (from the November 7th SUNDAY TIMES, pg. 6):

. Misai Kuching (cat whiskers) Organic Herbal Tea
. Skylight Premium Buddha Jump Over The Wall
. Las Sevillana Goat's Milk Candy

WEASEL COFFEE

Also from the November 7th SUNDAY TIMES (Singapore), pg. L30:

Called "weasel coffee", it originates from Vietnam where legend has it that the country's most expensive coffee variant is made from beans extracted from weasel droppings.
(...)
Trung Nguyen Chon (Weasel)

(O.T. Now, for a quick Google to see what's legal for me to do here in Singapore. Gotta go.)