Bronx Indian (1934?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 15 14:15:19 UTC 2004

I found this for "Bronx Indian" (="Brooklyn Indian"=Jew). It's earlier than
the HDAS.

However, Newspaperarchive won't open up the page. What gives?

(WWW.NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM)
   Indiana Evening Gazette  Friday, October 05, 1934 Indiana, Pennsylvania
...to me he adds: "Say, don't let those BRONX INDIANS know that I went up
five..

WWW.BARRYPOPIK.COM--
I've added about twenty more items over the weekend, such as songs, "Polar
Bears," "Swing Street," "Irish Riviera," "Beefsteak," "Manicotti," "Reuben
Sandwich," "Vichyssoise," "Tiffany Network," "Twofer," "Vaudeville," "Manhattan
Silver," "NYPD & FDNY," "Coney Island whitefish," and "Saturday Night Live."

I'd like to add the above.