more on heads, brains, and skulls

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Nov 15 20:08:05 UTC 2004

At 2:59 PM -0500 11/15/04, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:

Good point, Jesse,

I guess I quit prematurely after my search on "give dome" turned up
such (I assume) irrelevant hits on the first page as

"London urged to give Dome to New York"

UK Muppets give Dome a hand

I'll never give Dome Wars up. You can take my copy of Giants, Black and
White or Baldur's Gate II before I'll let you erase this 2 MB folder.

etc.
I wonder if the penultimate posting below suggests that giving dome
=/= giving head.

larry