more on heads, brains, and skulls

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Nov 15 19:59:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 02:44:06PM -0500, Laurence Horn wrote:

> I assume that "give dome" is also possible, but I didn't locate any
> instances.

Larry, Larry. You need to extend your searches based on other aspects
of this orthography. Arnold would certainly criticize you if you
looked for "givin_g_ dome". So, if you try "givin dome":

* Givin dome to fags

* U da greatest a[t] givin dome

* More inspiring than your mother givin dome

* u ridin ya dads BRONCO she givin DOME down south

* you in the street givin dome fo crack

Actually, even "giving dome" turns up a few examples:

* I have run into some girls who like giving dome for a little
while but very very few like to give it til the end

* how to satisfy a man, whom we think is worth
satisfying....this includes giving dome, head, and love below
the belt

* they say vancouver is gay friendly, i saw Ohm giving dome in
back of his sugar daddy's bently

Jesse "I'm going back to work now" Sheidlower
OED