Request for info on hot dogs in literature

Mon Nov 22 21:12:46 UTC 2004

There's a scene in _Salem's Lot_ (Stephen King) where the protagonist
discusses the right way to cook hot dogs with his would-be girlfriend's
father.

Not written literature, but Clint Eastwood is eating a hot dog when he stops
an armed robbery in one of the Dirty Harry movies.

Aviv's email address didn't show up.  Will you (Gerald) forward to her?