mark by hand (was: the curious phonology of Wisconsin)

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue Nov 23 20:43:27 UTC 2004

larry's right; the beer is spelled with a "Y"; (I forgot), but the
panda pronunciation is certainly what I had in mind.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu