Re:       DSNA journals

Fri Oct 8 14:55:14 UTC 2004

In a message dated 10/7/04 3:35:29 PM, lvonschn at WISC.EDU writes:

> It is of course available in the journal DICTIONARIES, but it is
> practically
> impossible, apparently, to get a copy from the DSNA,

I'm glad to hear about the availability of back issues of DSNA. One or two
people had complained to me that they did not know how to order it (apparently
Barnes and Noble does not know how to do it?), and the lack of library
subscriptions is a real problem. I wish we could get the journal onto JSTOR (cf.
AMERICAN SPEECH), or some online version (CF. FORENSIC LINGUIISTICS).