Pittsburgh = Florence?

Fri Oct 8 15:08:31 UTC 2004

Do any ADS-L experts have an betgter answer than mine to this question?

Dear TasinSC:
Without any information on WHAT it is that sounds like Pittsburgh to you, I
have no idea how to answer the question. The two dialect areas are generally
quite distinct, so I GUESS that something is going on in your head that is not
totally in contact with the linguistic reality. This is NOt to say that you are
crazy or weird, only that you are reacting to some variables (whatever they
are) and not noticing others.

Sorry I can't be more he'p.
Cheers, Ron Butters