FW: [19cBB] Nautica (and baseball terms)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed Oct 20 02:19:14 UTC 2004

Dear members of ads-l,
  FYI, below my signoff is a message sent to the 19th-century-baseball discussion group pertaining to nautica and baseball. John Thorn is one of the most knowledgeable members of the group,

Gerald Cohen